Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rivalspot.com MAN UP play my cowboys

New website where Video Game Console Gamers can now compete head to head or in tournaments for REAL CASH!

I thought that was the coolest thing ever... Only downfall is because it's still starting out there aren't as many challenges available as you would hope for. I've yet to play my first cash game but am eager to start.



The benefit to that is if you join now you will definitely get the username you prefer. Mine is Will. Look for me. Im down to play madden or ncaa for cash lemme know.

Click the link above to join. 35% deposit bonus for first time depositors.

Also first one to 100 points in Madden 10 gets Madden 11 free. Same goes with Fifa 10 and 11. I think the highest person has 4 in the madden section so its a great time to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment